Thursday, October 23, 2008

Four, Four, Four

I get to thank Sarah for this one.


A) Four places that I go to over and over: grocery store, gas station, church, dr. office

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Natalie, The dental wives, Mom, Danielle

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: IN-N-OUT, Famous Daves, Duff's, Olive Garden

D) Four places I would rather be right now: In bed, California, Europe, the Caribbean

E) Four people I think will respond: I have no idea, anyone that wants to try to get their brain to work and think of these things.

F) Four TV shows I watch: I don't watch tv so I will list the movies I watch: Ratatouille, Veggie Tales (any of them), Stewart Little, Stardust


I tag Natalie Gardner, Michelle Zwahlen, Angela Starks, Stephanie Evans and Amber Sessions

No comments: