Thursday, October 2, 2008

Flushed Away...almost

Oh, how I wish I had a picture of this, but you will just have to enjoy the story and imagine what it looked like in your head. So get ready to turn on your vivid imagination.

Porter usually follows me around wherever I go in the house. So when I walked up the stairs today to go brush my teeth I was pretty sure that he was going to follow me. He didn't but I didn't worry about it too much. After I finished brushing my teeth I heard him crying and I went to the stairs to call him but heard the water running. I thought "oh great, he has turned on the hot water and is burning himself." So I rushed downstairs to see what was happening. I started laughing as soon as I saw him. He had climbed up onto the counter and into the sink in the bathroom because he wanted to get to his toothbrush. So he was squatting in the sink and accidentally bumped the cold water on high and had also stepped on the drain plug and closed it. So there he was, "stuck" in the sink that was spilling cold water on his lap and the sink filling up covering him up to mid calf and not knowing what to do about it. He calmed down a little when he saw I was laughing and not mad. But I wish that I had a picture of his face when I first saw him.

2 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

That is too funny! Glad it was cold and not hot water! So someone mentioned that you had a blog earlier this week and I had no idea! So I'm finally checking it out and it's so cute!

Tasha said...

I had no idea you had a blog either...I'm glad I found it! :)