Sunday, October 19, 2008

FHE activity

We had a lot of fun after listening to a talk by Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin. Porter even was able to join in the fun. We laughed so hard that both Eric and I were crying and I almost wet myself. I think we burned off all of the calories from dinner and dessert so we had a wonderful negative calorie night. I will update more later, but I just had to put these pictures on because they were so funny. Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as we enjoyed taking them.








5 comments:

Tasha said...

hahahaha so funny!

Unknown said...

Those are pretty funny pictures! I think my favorite is the top one with Porter.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that we have a new blog address, it just made things more organized for me. It is http://amberandbensfam.blogspot.com Just wanted to let you know!!

Thanks Ben and Amber Sessions


We have some of those pics too of us and it does make you laugh soooo hard! Funny!

Angela said...

so great! Thanks for the laugh

Amy Walker said...

How did you even take those pictures? You guys are so cute. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. By the way, I have a blog too. There isn't a ton on it, but you are welcome to look at some pictures of the kiddos.