Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tender Mercies

So yesterday I totally spilled a pot of boiling water all over my right hand. Like I seriously just pulled it off the stove and had barely turned the flame off. Of course it hurt for a long time, but by the time I went to bed, I had one small, and I mean small blister on my ring finger up by my nail and that was it. When I woke up this morning.....nothing. Eric and I couldn't believe it. He thought I would have some pretty serious burns but I was blessed to be able to take care of my children and my family. I cannot express how much gratitude I have for this miracle in my life. We are truly watched over when we do our best to fulfill our callings in life.

5 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

WoW! That is a mercy. My dad did that to his foot years ago, but I remember it as a kid because he was in so much pain and got huge blisters. He didn't heal for weeks. I'm so glad you didn't suffer any more than you did! What a blessing!

Gurr Family said...

I love tender mercies!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so neat! I love to hear stories like that! I'm glad you're okay!!

Tyson & Rebecca Sloan (Mr. Incredible & his sweetheart) said...

I am sooo glad you're okay! loves

Tasha said...

I'm very glad you are okay!!