Sunday, July 12, 2009

Father's Day

I know this is way behind, but I just wanted to say how great of a father Eric is. That was one of the biggest reasons I married him. I wanted my children to have a father like him. He does everything for his children and his wife even though they are sometimes demanding.

So this year, Porter understood a little more and we made cards for dad and Porter got him the book "Just me and my dad" with little critter. I remember those books from when I was little and Eric and I both can hear the tapes that went along with them as we read.

Adie made Eric a picture frame that he can take to school with him next year and put in his locker. It was a lot of fun to be able to bestow gifts on him to show him how special he is to us. And I got him a meat thermometer for his grill that he was more excited about than I would have thought.


Anyway, happy belated father's day to all you dad's out there.

1 comment:

Ron and Ginny said...

Eric, you are a great father and you are so blessed to have such cute kids. Meliss is a great Mom, too.