Sunday, March 15, 2009

4 months with a little extra

Well, not all that much has happened this month which is why I haven't really posted anything. But here are some of the funny things I have seen this month with my chillins.

This was the very first trifle I ever made. It was so delicious. You can't tell in this picture, but it was actually about half gone on the other side. We had Doug and Rachel over to help us eat some of it. Thanks guys. It had angel food cake, cherry pie filling, whipped cream, cherry jello and brownies in it. mmmmmmmmm.......... Eric wished he had a bigger mouth.

Porter is such a loving boy. He loves to play with his sister. Wherever she is, he has to be. So this is how he plays with her when she is on the floor. He piles all of his toys in front of her. Unfortunately this over stimulates her and she gets frustrated. But he really is trying to play with her. I can't wait until she can play with him, he will be in heaven. He just loves his baby sister to pieces. What a good big brother.

I saw Porter running around like this the other day and thought it was the funniest thing ever. He made himself his own tutu out of his slinky. What a creative boy. The thing in his mouth is a baby bottle (you know the kind with fake milk that disappears when you turn it upside down). What a funny kid. The poor boy has been so sick lately. He woke up last night crying so I went in to see what was wrong. He just held his hands up to me and said "uh-oh", and when I touched him is when I found out that he had thrown up all over himself. It took both Eric and me to clean him and the room up, poor little boy. I felt so bad for him.

Adie has learned how to roll over, so here is her debut.

She also turned 4 months old and here is her picture. She cannot wait to move. I am excited to see how big she is this week at her appointment. She is growing so fast. I can't believe how fast time flies. She can scoot around in circles whether she is on her back or tummy. She laughs and smiles all the time, and she has her dada's laugh. Her blonde hair is growing in underneath the dark. And she has lots to say all the time, and loves to play with her toys. She can grab them but gets very impatient with herself. Soon enough she will be able to make her body do what she wants it to.

6 comments:

Gurr Family said...

How fun. Your kids are so cute. Porter is a pretty bunny boy and Addie is just adorable. It was good to hear from you again, it had been awhile.

Gurr Family said...

oh and I love your new family picture

Crystal Hendrix said...

What cute and adorable kids you have! They seem to have a wonderful mommy too! How are you liking it out East? Is it nice? I love your new family picture!! So cute! I also love that you are all in green! My boys would be estatic. They love "darker" green! Also guess who I found out that served a mission with you, Bethany Combs! I was looking a her picture book and who do I see?? YOU! Her little sister and I do a lot together and she was one of my sons teacher! I see Bethany about once a week!

Angela said...

your kids are darling! Growing up so fast. That last picture of Adie looks like her mommy...so sweet.

Chrissy said...

OK - share the recipe. Yum!! How cute are you guys in your green wear. What we won't do for our blogs. Btw - your hair is super cute.

Loren and Kelly said...

What cute kids! Also, I really like your hair. It looks great.