Saturday, August 9, 2008

Brief Update

Sorry, no real pictures this time but just a short update.

Eric had his first day of school on Wednesday and is actually really bored with it all.  Right now is just a whole bunch of orientation info and spending all the money we have.  He just got his new computer which I guess is mine when he is home and not studying because he still does everything on the other one.  

But he can't wait for he actual classes to start except for the anat and phys lab in which he spends several hours a week in the cadaver lab.  And Porter is still getting used to dada being gone during the day and then being really tired at night.  He keeps asking me "where dada" but the good thing about it is that he has finally started calling me mama again because I am the only one home with him and I don't answer to dada.  

Other than that everything is pretty much about the same.  We will have more of an update with pictures next weekend as we have some special events coming up.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Isn't it great having kids that love their dads! I love hearing my little boy ask for daddy.

I hope you are feeling good and that this pregnancy is a breeze.

Allanna said...

Yay for being called "Mama!"

And, I do not envy Eric at all for that cadaver-time. They smell funky. (And the ones that I saw? Well, they weren't modest. And she hadn't shaved. I don't care that she was all OLD when she died. It just weirded me out. ... Yet ANOTHER reason I didn't go to med school. ^_^)

Hope that your incubating-duties are going well!