Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My cute kids

Lottie is getting so big and is climbing on everything.....and I mean everything!  She is also running now everywhere she goes.  She is in the 88th percentile for height, and in the 12th percentile for weight.  We decided today that she has the Ricks genes and will just always be tall and skinny....lucky girl.


Porter and Adie love each other.  My favorite is their embrace after school every day when Porter gets off the bus.  They really do miss each other throughout the day.



Lottie loves it when Porter pushes her around on the tricycle and she smiles the whole time.  Aren't they cute?



And this is what happens when your 10 year old digital camera gives up the ghost.  The shutter speed is now so slow, there is no way to capture pictures unless we did like they did in the early camera days with posts behind them to help them hold still until the picture was taken.  (Apple Dumpling Gang is what I picture in my mind).  So we don't have any more pictures and won't until we are able to find a camera that we want.  Sorry, I have already missed some great moments that I wish I had pics of.


No comments: