Sunday, February 12, 2012

busy, busy, busy

I do believe that this is a good indicator of how busy we have been and how our whole family feels right now. I walked into the kitchen and there she was almost falling out of the chair, absolutely sound asleep. Poor girl. As uncomfortable as she looks, of course I had to take a picture of her before I put her in bed.



Porter is my favorite little boy ever! I love his happy face all the time. Just look at that cheese. Anyway, he REALLY wanted his picture with his salmon slider so here it is. He is so funny. He even put an onion ring on it because he thought it would taste good, and yes he ate it that way, the whole thing. He is just like his dad.
If you want the recipe you can go to this blog to find it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that picture of Addy. Hilarious!

Tyson & Rebecca Sloan (Mr. Incredible & his sweetheart) said...

Yay! Another post! O wow!-the ways little kids can sleep!