Friday, February 13, 2009

Miracle Cleaners


I wish that I had a before and after picture for this but I don't. I guess that would kind of make it look like an infomercial.

But I just wanted to express gratitude to whoever invented OxiClean. It is a complete and total lifesaver to baby clothes. Adie has started the stage of blow outs and has them now on a regular basis. Thanks to OxiClean, none of her clothes are stained. It is a miracle with how bad the blow outs are. All I have to do is soak them in OxiClean for a little while and *bing* they are bright white again (or whatever color they are supposed to be). So if you are ever in doubt about how to get stains out of clothes (or carpet for that matter), get yourself some OxiClean and follow the directions on the back. It really is a miracle cleaner.

5 comments:

Retro Plants said...

i have love for the oxiclean too! have you ever tried the spray formula designed for laundry and fabrics? it is always right next to our washer. . . kids laundry always needs to be spot treated (or blow out treated!) :)

Gurr Family said...

Hey Melissa I saw on the news that there was a plane crash in Buffalo was it anywhere near you guys? I was worried when I heard it hit a house but from what they said I figured it was not yours. I hope all is well.

Jacob and Katie said...

I love Oxi Clean too, we usually had a bucket of it back home, but I always had a thing for Billy Mays infomercials so that made me a little biased :-).

Allanna said...

I love it, too. I throw a cup full in the washer ... and, hey, if I happen to let the laundry sit in the washer for a ... um ... day or two, it still smells SO nice. ^_^

John & Sarah said...

Lots of blow outs, huh? That stinks (ha ha!)Is she ready for the next size of diapers?