Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Definitely my son

So Porter really likes to help me make cookies (really he just likes to watch and eat chocolate chips). So today we made fudgebars and I had to use all the chocolate chips. So at the end he wanted to lick the spoon and I thought that I would indulge him since he hasn't been feeling good. But as you can see, he definitely is my son with the way that he is trying to get every last bit of chocolate off. It was pretty clean when he finally gave it back to me.
And he also loves pictures. You can hear him say "cheese" because he wants his picture taken. So I took another one.

He is the funniest kid. He also loves to do silly things with his dada when he gets home from school. Here is a video of one of those silly things.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh man - he is the cutest thing ever. I miss him! By the way, where is the fudgebar recipe???

Erica said...

Oh, man he is growing up so fast! We miss you guys, but are glad to hear that you are getting settled in and enjoying school. It is fun that you know a lot of the people! I can't believe your baby will be here so soon! We hope all is well! Love ya!

Ron and Ginny said...

What a cutey!!!! I love his laugh. Guess you all inherited the chocolate thing. Wish we could come and see you but this is the next best thing.