Friday, May 23, 2008

Life on the Farm

Eric's family lives on what they call "the farm". To me it is not what I think a farm is as it is only on one acre of land. But boy howdy, they definitely grow their crops. They have all kinds of fruit trees and a fairly big vegetable garden. Then they also have four horses, four pigs, a dog, about 8 chickens, lots of cats, a duck, and a barn.


Porter loves being here as he gets to go outside a lot and play with the animals and feed the horses, jump on the trampoline and play basketball with dad and uncle Carl. Which is actually nice for mom because grandma and grandpa take him outside when I have really bad allergies and it would just be miserable for me to go and sit outside for a while.


Anyway, here are some pictures of his favorite things to do around the farm.


Playing on the basketball court


Jumping on the trampoline next to the chickens

Feeding Star

3 comments:

Angela said...

What a cutie!!! Fill me in though I am totally out of the loop...how old is he now? and how was the move?

Melissa Nielsen said...

Porter is 16 months and we are having another one in Nov. The move to Utah was fine. It's the move to New York that I am worried about.
When are you due my friend?

Angela said...

I am due the end of July...the 21st to be exact but I am really hopeing that SHE will come early...my first one did. What have you been up to besides the move? It is been FOREVER and a week or two

We have a blog set up at www.starkishfamily.blogspot.com