Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Graduation, Moving, and News

I know I am doing this a little early, but I wanted to get it done before we move.

Eric graduates this Thursday and Friday and we are so excited. We are happy and scared to leave our home here in Rexburg, we have loved it here and have made some wonderful friends. But we know we will see them again some day. Eric is just excited to get on to the next chapter in life. It will be a lot of fun

For those of you who don't know, we will be moving to Utah this Saturday. Eric's parents are letting us live with them this summer to help save money for the move to New York, and luckily, they are kind of on the way out there so it helps. But one sad thing is that I don't know how often I will be able to check email and update our blog so this might be the last time for quite a while, but we will see.

Also for the news, if you already saw the wierd looking shrimp thing on the side, yes, I am pregnant with our second child. We are so excited. The baby is due, according to my calculations, November 22, although I am hoping it will come a little early like Porter did. We are also not going to find out what it is this time too. We really liked the surprise last time. We have wanted another one and it finally worked out that we could even try to have one. Lucky us. So life has been really interesting with morning sickness on top of the flu and really stinky poopy diapers.

Well, we love you all and hope that you have an amazing summer. We will probably talk to you again in July or August some time.

Love,
Eric, Melissa, Porter, and baby Nielsen

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Congratulations on your new shrimp baby! I am so excited for you! Good luck with all you have going on this week. We wish we could be with you. xoxo

Chrissy said...

P.S. No chance of having a shrimp baby with you two tallies.

The Zwahlens said...

Congratulations! That is good news! Let me know when you guys are moving--we would love, love, love to see you! Tell Eric congrats on graduating too. Sure love you!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you! I'm sorry we never got together and hung out! I guess another time....we'll try to keep in touch though! Have a great summer and I hope you start feeling better! By the way Porter is adorable! It's so fun to see all my college friends' and their cute little kids!!! Love ya Amber

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! We are happy for you :)It is nice having 2 close together - they can play together :) Also, belated Happy Birthday!

Good luck on the moves. Maybe we can come visit sometime when we are on the East Coast (we try to go twice a year)

Travis and Emily Winward said...

Hey this is travis Winward if you get this eric give me a call. 208-740-9076