Friday, February 1, 2008

Playin in the snow with a new hair do


Porter has just been a bundle of fun over the last month. He is learning how to do many new things and likes to help mom cook. Yesterday we spent our first play time out in the snow. Porter loved it until he literally nose dived into the snow. I wish I had a video camera on him, it would have been worth seeing. It was still snowing in this picture. Besides the nose dive I think that the funniest thing about it was that he stood in this position for a good five minutes before he even dared to move his feet.



Porter also got another hair cut and we used gel on him for the first time. He thought that it was hilarious while I was putting it in, and then of course payed no attention to anything but the camera case when I was done. I then realized that his hair is still too baby fine to really do anything with, but I still thought it was cute. And he is getting really good at doing "Blue Steel" (If you can't tell, he is making the same face in both pictures).

4 comments:

Amber said...

Hey! I'm not sure when the pageants are either but when I find out I'll let you know. That would be cool to see you! About my blog background... it is a mouthfull to explain so e-mail me at amber.patty@gmail.com so I have your e-mail and then I will e-mail you back with all the directions. It's pretty easy once you figure out all of the HTML.

John & Sarah said...

He IS good at blue steel!

Jennifer said...

That is a great hat! Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a babe!!! He is a cutie!!